- LOYTEC introduces the L-STAT network thermostat that allows to control room climate, lighting, sun blinds, ventilation, and also room occupancy via sensor buttons. The internal sensors of the L-STAT device measure temperature, humidity, brightness, occupancy, and also the CO2 level depending on the model.
- The fifth Buildings under Control Symposium takes place in Vienna in October 2015. LOYTEC welcomes more than 100 attendees from all over the world.
- LOYTEC presents the new "small" L-INX automation servers, the new LGATE-902 and new L-IP C model routers with LCD display and jog dial, two Ethernet ports, integrated network security features, support of WLAN, EnOcean, KNX, SNMP and many other useful features.
- With the membership of LonMark France, the interest group of companies and institutions working with LON technology in the French-speaking regions, LOYTEC continues to focus on growth in France.
- LWEB‑900 is now also a BACnet Operator Workstation that fully supports BACnet/IP devices of any manufacturer. In addition, LWEB‑900 is able to import L-Studio projects, designed for L‑ROC room automation resp. LIOB‑AIR VAV systems.
- The L-DALI family of products welcomes new family members. The LDALI-BM1 pushbutton coupler integrates customary light pushbuttons and switches into a DALI channel. The LDALI-MS1 multi-sensor is responsible for motion detection and lux level measurements and the LDALI-RM1 relay module enables the control of standard consumers via a DALI channel.
- LOYTEC reveals its VAV solution LIOB-AIR. LIOB-AIR is a fully IP based variable air volume controller (VAV controller) with a predefined, flexible, reprogrammable application program and sophisticated management functions for a building ventilation system.
- LOYTEC becomes a member of the EnOcean Alliance. The EnOcean Alliance has the largest installed base of field-proven wireless building automation networks in the world.
- The L-WLAN Wireless LAN Interface for the extension of LOYTEC devices with a wireless LAN connection and the L-ENO EnOCean Interface for the integration of EnOcean sensors and actuators in building automation become part of LOYTEC's comprehensive product portfolio.