The training participant is able to perform typical automation tasks of building automation, e.g. controlling ventilation systems or heating circuits using L-INX controllers and L-IOB I/O modules.
System integrators, plant programmers
- Introduction into the L-STUDIO Software
- Concepts and structure of the IEC 61131 and IEC 61499 language
- Creating function logic with data points and graphical systems
- Working with function blocks, device types and resources
- Testing and debugging of the system
- Configuration of schedulers, alarms, and trends
- Deploying of logic and graphical projects
- Contents of the LOYTEC building automation library
- Working with the LOYTEC building automation library
Important: Requirements for participation in the training
- Knowledge of the structure and function of HVAC systems (ventilation system, heating circuit control, ...)
- Basic knowledge of PLC programming
- Basic knowledge of bus systems in building automation (e.g. LON, BACnet, Modbus, ...)
- Knowledge of the LOYTEC data point concept and the configuration of I / O modules (L-INX Configurator)
- Knowledge of the LOYTEC L-VIS Configurators and the concepts for creating graphic projects (L-VIS and L-WEB)
- Working through the online LTRAIN-LSTUDIO PRE training and passing the subsequent test. After registering for the LTRAIN-LSTUDIO you will receive a link to the free online LTRAIN-LSTUDIO PRE-Training, with which you acquire essential LOYTEC knowledge (data point concept, L-INX / L-VIS configurator, etc.).
- Working through the online introductory course L-STUDIO IEC 61131 and uploading the self-created program according to the task. After passing the online LTRAIN-LSTUDIO PRE training test, you will receive a link to the free online introductory course L-STUDIO IEC 61131. In this introductory course, the basics of L-STUDIO programming according to IEC 61131 are taught using a simple example. As a final task, this example should be functionally expanded by you according to specifications.
- Important: For this introductory course you need the following LOYTEC hardware:
1x LPOW-2415A, 1x LINX-215, 1x LIOB-100
- Completion of the online LTRAIN-LSTUDIO PRE training with a successful test. It is recommended to work through this PRE training 1-2 weeks before the actual training. You can organize your time here freely. The course duration is approx. 10 hours.
- Completion of the online introductory course L-STUDIO IEC 61131 and upload of the self-programmed final task. It is recommended to work through this introductory course 1-2 weeks before the actual training. You can organize your time here freely. The course duration is approx. 8 hours. If you have any questions during the course, you can contact a trainer via our online campus.
- Attend the LTRAIN-LSTUDIO training in a LOYTEC training center after you have successfully completed the first two training courses with a test and a final task. On the first day of the training, you will learn details about the concepts and the use of the software as well as details about the application of the LOYTEC Building Automation Library using the example of a simple ventilation system.
On the second day, the workshop and exam day, you will independently implement a ventilation system control and regulation - based on the content you have learned.
Events for LTRAIN-LSTUDIO Trainings
LOYTEC Headquarters in Vienna, Austria —
Blumengasse 35, 1170 Vienna, Austria
Maintal, Germany —
Robert-Bosch-Strasse 11, 63477 Maintal, Germany
Online Training —
Morlaix, France —
Hotel de l’Europe, 1, rue d'Aiguillon, 29600 Morlaix, France