L-STAT Firmware Release 3.0.0
- The new L-STAT Firmware for the Room Operater Panels / Network Thermostats LSTAT-8xx-Gx-Lx is ready.
The L-STAT is a network thermostat with a modern, minimalistic look that fits any interior design. It is directly connected to a LOYTEC controller with a Modbus interface such as L-INX, L-ROC, LIOB-AIR or L-GATE. The L-STAT’s internal sensors measure temperature, humidity, dew point, occupancy, and CO2 level. Eight capacitive touch buttons are used to cycle through sensor values, display parameters, and adjust setpoints.
LWEB-900 Integrated Building Management System Software 3.2.2
The integrated building management software LWEB-900 provides a user interface to manage and operate a LOYTEC building management system. LWEB-900 is a highly flexible and scalable solution which accompanies you from installation and configuration of LOYTEC devices (L-INX Automation Servers, L-IOB I/O Modules and Controllers with IP connectivity, L-ROC Room Controllers, L-GATE Gateways, L-VIS Touch Panels), all the way to daily operation of the facilities.
- LWEB-900 Building Management System (32-bit - Server) / (32-bit - Client)
- LWEB-900 Building Management System (64-bit - Server) / (64-bit - Client)
- L-WEB User Manual Download
Features of the LWEB-900 3.0 Release
This video presents several new features of the new firmware release.
- Start the LWEB-900 3.0 Release video with subtitles in English language
- Start the LWEB-900 3.0 Release video with subtitles in Russian language
Support of the ONVIF Protocol 0:12
Auto-Discovery of LOYTEC Devices 1:10
Multi-Site Support 1:33
M&V Report 2:15
Navigation View Improvement 2:42
LWEB3 Support 2:59
LWEB-900 New Datapoints 3:25
User Management Dialog 3:47
Project Backup from LWEB-900 Client 4:05
Send Messages to connected LWEB-900 Clients 4:22
User Interface Improvement 4:42
Execute Tasks in the Background 5:12
Security Improvements 5:28
Additional new Features 6:31
- L-STUDIO 2.1.6 is the world's first IEC 61499 based room automation system. Any room function can be realized with L-STUDIO in a distributed system of L-ROC devices.
LPAD-7 Programmable Touch Panels come to life
L-PAD Touch Panels are ideally suited for visualization and operation of various applications in building automation.
- Can be used as an operator panel, a connected thermostat or a unitary controller with integrated touch panel.
- The all view 7 inch IPS display allows for portrait and landscape mounting
- Glasfront in black or white
- Only 21 mm thin
- Supports BACnet, EnOcean, LonMark, Modbus, Bluetooth, OPC XML / DA and OPC UA
- Node-RED (Node.js) support for easy IoT integration (e.g. Google calendar, Alexa & friends, multimedia equipment,…)
- Integrated temperature, humidity, lux, TOF, IR sensors
- Optional built-in 1.3 Mpx camera
- Optional programmability
- WIFI and Dual Ethernet, PoE
L-PAD is the perfect solution for offices, conference rooms, hotel rooms, cabins on cruise ships, private homes and many more.
Scan the QR code below and get the interactive experience (augmented reality) and enhance your wall with the L-PAD7 Touch Panel of your choice (works best on iOS).
Control is just a touch away!