The LDALI‑PD1 module enables the control of phase‑cut dimmed consumers via a DALI channel. Typical application scenarios are the integration of 230V LED-retrofit‑bulbs or halogen lamps in DALI lighting applications.
The device supports a wide voltage range from 220‑240 V AC 50/60Hz. The LDALI‑PD1 is suitable for loads from 1VA up to 150VA. The load type (RL/RC) is automatically detected and used to select a suitable dimming‑method (leading or trailing edge phase‑cut). The dimming range is 3%‑100%.
The integration of the module in the DALI network follows the same simple steps as the integration of a DALI lamp. The device supports the DALI‑specification IEC 62386‑205 (Device Type 4, “Incandescent lamp”). The LDALI‑PD1 modules are directly connected to a DALI‑channel and also supplied with energy by that channel. Thus in case of a system failure the intended state of the output is off.
The LDALI‑PD1 is equipped with an open‑circuit detection that indicates a lamp failure if no load is connected.
The LDALI‑PD1 is designed for installation in distribution boxes or behind standard plugs in installation boxes.
- Easy integration into LOYTEC L-DALI lighting system and LROC-40x room automation controllers
- Device configuration with the free LINX Configurator or via the built-in web server of the L-DALI controller
- Dimmable built-in phase-cut dimmer
- Automatic load detection and selection of leading or trailing edge phase-cut dimming
- Suitable for phase-cut dimmed consumers like dimmable retrofit LED and CFL lamps, halogen lamps, …
- Wide range voltage support (220‑240 V AC 50/60Hz)
- Up to 64 LDALI‑PD1 modules per DALI channel with sufficient dimensioned bus supply
- Supplied via DALI channel
- Electrically isolated between DALI and mains
- Open circuit detection
- DALI specification IEC 62386‑102 and IEC 62386‑205 supported
- Firmware update via DALI
LDALI-PD1 Phase-Cut Dimmer Module Products
|DALI Phase-Cut Dimmer Module|
| Start quote request|
Documentation and Software
| 3D View|