LOYTEC is proud to be a Gold Partner for the first edition of the "Roma Innovation Hub", an event promoted by the National Council of Industrial Engineers and Graduate Industrial Engineers and the Network of Technical Professions in collaboration with Smart Building Italia.
Our Italian team was delighted to introduce to oure customers and partners our new LPAD-7 Operator Panel and our L-DALI BTE solutions. The LOYTEC team was also pleased to present on Thursday September 8, from 11 a.m. to 12:00 at the "Sala Fermi" the workshop entitled:
Infrastruttura SMART: come supportare la convergenza su IP dei sottosistemi per lo SMART BUILDING. Analisi di casi reali
In this workshop we showed how to support the convergence of typical BMS subsystems. Therefore, we have involved and invited industry experts and partners whose talks focused on real cases of Security platform integration, energy efficiency and dynamic load management examples for electric car battery charging station systems.
- Requisiti di una infrastruttura SMART
- Architetture tipiche di convergenza sottosistemi
- Piattaforma gestione sistemi di sicurezza – Alessandro Ferrari (Alesys)
- Piattaforma gestione monitoraggio efficienza energetica in impianti meccanici – Roberto Salimbeni (BlackBox)
- Piattaforma gestione dinamica del carico energetico per sistemi di stazioni di ricarica batterie per auto elettriche – Adolfo Deltodesco (Generale sistemi)
Enjoy some impressions of the Roma Innovation Hub 2022!