LINX-xxx LGATE-xxx LROC-xxx, LIOB-AIRx, LIOB-xxx, LIP-ME20x Release 6.3.1
- LINX-xxx LGATE-xxx LROC-xxx LIOB-AIRx LIOB-xxx LIP-ME20x Firmware 6.3.1 for all L-INX Automation Servers, L-GATE Gateways (for BTL-certified LGATE-900 devices start from serial no. 009714-xxxxxxxxxxxx), LROC-xxx Room Controllers, LIOB-AIRx and LIOB-xxx Controller, and LIP-ME20x Routers.
- L-INX Configurator 6.3.1, configuration tool for all versions of the L-INX Automation Servers, the L-IOB I/O Modules and Controllers, L-DALI Controllers, the L-GATE devices and also for configuration of LIOB-AIR and LIOB-xxx controllers and L-ROC Room Controllers with L-STUDIO.
L-STAT Firmware Release 1.4.3
- L-STAT 1.4.3 Firmware for the Network Thermostats LSTAT-80x-Gx-Lx.
The L-STAT is a network thermostat with a modern, minimalistic look that fits any interior design. It is directly connected to a LOYTEC controller with a Modbus interface such as LIOB-AIR or L-ROC. The L-STAT’s internal sensors measure temperature, humidity, dew point, occupancy, and CO2 level. Eight capacitive touch buttons are used to cycle through sensor values, display parameters, and adjust setpoints.
L-DALI Release 6.3
- L-DALI Firmware 6.3 for the CEA-709 L-DALI devices LDALI-3E10x, LDALI-3101-U, LDALI-E101-U, LDALI-3E101-U, LDALI-3E102-U, LDALI-3E104-U and the BACnet L-DALI devices LDALI-ME204, LDALI-E201-U, LDALI-ME201-U, LDALI-ME204-U.
L-DALI 6.3 Release Tutorial - Features of the new L-DALI 6.3 Release
This video presents several new features of the L-DALI 6.3 Release.
- 0:09 New DALI-2 Standard
- 0:46 Improved Button Functions
- 1:50 Bindings Support for EnOcean Devices
- 3:50 Calculation of Sun Position
- 4:57 Web UI
New Releases NIC and LPA
- NIC - LOYTEC Network Interface Software 4.2.3
This software package includes all needed drivers and tools to run and
develop applications on LOYTEC Network Interfaces.
- LPA Software 3.7.2
The LPA is a software package that is used for protocol analysis of CEA709 and
CEA852 networks. It runs on LOYTEC Network Interfaces such as NIC709-USB100 or NIC852.