LWEB-803 Release 3.6.6 - Visualization PC-Version
LWEB-802 Release 3.6.6 - Visualization via Web Browser
- LWEB-802 Visualization via Web Browser
LWEB-802 is a web application which runs in a web browser. Therefore, LWEB-802 is platform independent and can also be executed on Android and iOS devices.
The LWEB-802 web application can be accessed using following URL:
Runs in the following web browsers: Google Chrome (recommended), Firefox, Internet Explorer 10/11, Edge, Android web browser, iOS web browser
- Download the latest version of the LWEB-802/803 User Manual.
Unitary and Terminal Control Solutions with LIOB-585
The LIOB-585 Controller from LOYTEC is the first to control unitary and terminal equipment in the building space with full IoT connectivity, interacting with other building systems and people.
Over 90 applications are available for heating and cooling applications, in addition to a custom design mode. Users can select their own configuration options without needing software. For advanced users, LIOB-585 remains fully programmable. Graphics and a wiring diagram are automatically generated based on the configuration. Device historical trend capacity is 4 million entries for multiple years of data storage, an enormous value for diagnostic use and enterprise system analysis.
One multi-lingual device for Terminal and Unitary applications
Powerful devices are required for IP systems. LIOB-585 supports full security, encryption, VPN, WIFI, mesh, and LTE options. Coupled with simultaneous multiple protocols provides an excellent retrofit choice and future migration.
|Industry leading IoT connectivity|
A user friendly Node-REDTM interface encourages all types of people to connect LOYTEC devices with their systems.
- Simultaneous multi-protocol (BACnet, Modbus, MPBus, OPC, LON, SNMP, EnOcean and others)
- IoT ready with Node-Red, the easy to use IoT interface
- WiFi, mesh, and LTE modem options for projects new and existing
- Over 90 preconfigured applications, custom mode, or fully programmable using L-STUDIO program
- Thousands of data points available for custom programming
- Device has built-in LCD for local overrides and system settings
Find out more:
- LIOB-585 datasheet
- Watch the LIOB-585 video on Youtube
- Download Pre-canned Control Applications (installer, device backups)
LPAD-7 Programmable Touch Panels come to life
L-PAD Touch Panels are ideally suited for visualization and operation of various applications in building automation.
- Can be used as an operator panel, a connected thermostat or a unitary controller with integrated touch panel.
- The all view 7 inch IPS display allows for portrait and landscape mounting
- Only 21 mm thin
- Supports BACnet, EnOcean, LonMark, Modbus, Bluetooth, OPC XML / DA and OPC UA
- Node-RED (Node.js) support for easy IoT integration (e.g. Google calendar, Alexa & friends, multimedia equipment,…)
- Integrated temperature, humidity, lux, TOF, IR sensors
- Built-in sound converter to detect noise
- Optional built-in 1.3 Mpx camera
- Optional programmability
- WIFI and Dual Ethernet, PoE
L-PAD is the perfect solution for offices, conference rooms, hotel rooms, cabins on cruise ships, private homes and many more.
Scan the QR code below and get the interactive experience (augmented reality) and enhance your wall with the L-PAD7 Touch Panel of your choice (works best on iOS).
Control is just a touch away!