LINX-xxx LGATE-xxx LROC-xxx, LIOB-AIRx, LIOB-xxx, LIP-ME20x Release 6.2.3
- LINX-xxx LGATE-xxx LROC-xxx LIOB-AIRx LIOB-xxx LIP-ME20x Firmware 6.2.3 for all L-INX Automation Servers, L-GATE Gateways (for BTL-certified LGATE-900 devices start from serial no. 009714-xxxxxxxxxxxx), LROC-xxx Room Controllers, LIOB-AIRx and LIOB-xxx Controller, and LIP-ME20x Routers.
- L-INX Configurator 6.2.2, configuration tool for all versions of the L-INX Automation Servers, the L-IOB I/O Modules and Controllers, L-DALI Controllers, the L-GATE devices and also for configuration of LIOB-AIR and LIOB-xxx controllers and L-ROC Room Controllers with L-STUDIO.
New LINX-153, LINX-154, LINX-215, LIOB-588, LIOB-589, LDALI-PLC4, LMPBUS-804
We are continuously improving our product portfolio and are delighted to present several new LOYTEC devices right before the turn of the year. These are the changes that await you put in a nutshell. Further information can be found in the product specification in each datasheet.
The L‑INX Automation Servers LINX‑153 and LINX‑154 are powerful, programmable automation stations, which can be programmed by L‑STUDIO. The L‑INX Automation Servers can host user specific graphical pages and can integrate physical I/ Os through L‑IOB I/ O Modules via LIOB‑Connect, LIOB‑FT, or LIOB‑IP.
The L‑INX Automation Servers LINX‑215 are programmable automation stations with integrated graphical visualization for central automation tasks in BACnet and LonMark networks.
The LIOB‑586/588/589 I/ O Controllers are IP-enabled, compact, programmable automation stations for LonMark Systems and BACnet/ IP networks with physical inputs and outputs and integrated graphical visualization.
The LDALI‑PLC4 controllers are powerful, freely programmable lighting controllers, which can be programmed by L‑STUDIO. With Alarming, Scheduling, Trending and e-mail notification (AST™) the LDALI‑PLC4 controller is a perfect solution for DALI lighting systems with application requirements not covered by the standard application of the non-programmable L‑DALI controllers.
The LMPBUS-804 connects up to four MP-Bus channels with up to 64 MP-Bus slaves to the USB port of the L‑INX Automation Server, L‑ROC Controller or L‑GATE Gateway Controller.
LIP-1ECTC LIP-3ECTC LIP-33ECTC LIP-3333ECTC NIC709-IPxE100C 6.2.2
- LIP-1ECTC LIP-3ECTC LIP-33ECTC NIC709-IPxE100C Firmware for the L-IP series "C" models LIP-1ECTC, LIP-3ECTC, LIP-33ECTC, LIP-3333ECTC as well as the network interfaces NIC709-IP3E100C and NIC709-IP1E100C. They come with two Ethernet ports and the configuration setup can be done easily via the jog dial and LCD. These devices also support enhanced security features such as a built-in firewall, and a secure Web interface even during the installation process using HTTPS with self-signed or installable CA certificates. By configuring separate IP networks on the two Ethernet ports, the CEA-852 network can be entirely isolated from the configuration interface.
For perfect integration into building management software such as the LWEB-900 by LOYTEC, the L-IP series “C” models offers an embedded OPC UA server with certificate authentication, which exposes important operational parameters as OPC tags. For enhanced maintainability by IT departments these models provide the same data also through an SNMP server. Together with the LWLAN-800 adapter these L-IPs can operate CEA-852 on the WLAN. By setting up an access point on the Ethernet network, the device can be used to distribute FT channels on a wireless network.
L-INX Configurator 6.2.2
- LINX-xxx LGATE-xxx LROC-xxx LIOB-AIRx LIP-ME20x Firmware 6.2.2 for all L-INX Automation Servers, L-Gate Gateways (for BTL-certified LGATE-900 devices start from serial no. 009714-xxxxxxxxxxxx), LROC-xxx Room Controllers, LIOB-AIRx Controller, and LIP-ME20x Routers.
- L-INX Configurator 6.2.2, configuration tool for all versions of the L-INX Automation Servers, the L-IOB I/O Modules and Controllers, L-DALI Controllers, the L-GATE devices and also for configuration of LIOB-AIR controllers and L-ROC Room Controllers with L-STUDIO.