LDALI-MS2-BT/MS4-BT/MS2/BM2/RM3/RM4/RM8 Firmware Release 3.0
- The new firmware for the LDALI-MS2/MS2-BT/MS4-BT Multi-sensors, LDALI-BM2 Pushbutton Coupler and LDALI-RM3 / LDALI-RM4 / LDALI-RM8 Relay Modules is ready to be downloaded.
New L-DALI Product Family: LDALI-MS2-BT and LDALI-MS4-BT Multi-sensors
- LDALI-MS2-BT and LDALI-MS4-BT Multi-sensors
LDALI-MS2-BT and LDALI-MS4-BT are DALI-2 certified multi-sensors made for ceiling mounting featuring Bluetooth beacon functionality. Both integrate perfectly into the L‑DALI product line of lighting controllers and L-ROC room controllers.
- Temperature & humidity sensor (dew point)
- Lux level measurements
- High sensitive occupancy detection – dual technology (PIR and acustic), optimized for office applications
- Up to 12 m maximum mounting height (depending on the model)
- 3 digital inputs
- Infrared receiver for optional infrared remote control L-RC1
- Configurable Bluetooth beacons and services (asset tracking)
- Firmware update via DALI
- DALI-2 certified
L-STUDIO 3.0.14 Release
L-STUDIO 2.1.x has established itself as an integration platform for the L-ROC system for individual room control installations. With the new version L-STUDIO 3.x, LOYTEC is now taking the next step and extending the programming function by a development environment in accordance with the industry standard IEC 61131 for plant automation.
Download L-STUDIO 3.x (32-bit)
Download L-STUDIO 3.x (64-bit)
LIP-1ECTC LIP-3ECTC LIP-33ECTC LIP-3333ECTC NIC709-IPxE100C Firmware Release 7.2.0
- LIP-1ECTC LIP-3ECTC LIP-33ECTC NIC709-IPxE100C Firmware for the L-IP series "C" models LIP-1ECTC, LIP-3ECTC, LIP-33ECTC, LIP-3333ECTC as well as the network interfaces NIC709-IP3E100C and NIC709-IP1E100C. They come with two Ethernet ports and the configuration setup can be done easily via the jog dial and LCD. These devices also support enhanced security features such as a built-in firewall, and a secure Web interface even during the installation process using HTTPS with self-signed or installable CA certificates. By configuring separate IP networks on the two Ethernet ports, the CEA-852 network can be entirely isolated from the configuration interface.
- L-IP User Manual 7.0
For perfect integration into building management software such as the LWEB-900 by LOYTEC, the L-IP series “C” models offers an embedded OPC UA server with certificate authentication, which exposes important operational parameters as OPC tags. For enhanced maintainability by IT departments these models provide the same data also through an SNMP server. Together with the LWLAN-800 adapter these L-IPs can operate CEA-852 on the WLAN. By setting up an access point on the Ethernet network, the device can be used to distribute FT channels on a wireless network.