The LIOB-585 Controller from LOYTEC is the first to control unitary and terminal equipment in the building space with full IoT connectivity, interacting with other building systems and people.
Over 90 applications are available for heating and cooling applications, in addition to a custom design mode. Users can select their own configuration options without needing software. For advanced users, LIOB-585 remains fully programmable. Graphics and a wiring diagram are automatically generated based on the configuration. Device historical trend capacity is 4 million entries for multiple years of data storage, an enormous value for diagnostic use and enterprise system analysis.
One multi-lingual device for Terminal and Unitary applications
Powerful devices are required for IP systems. LIOB-585 supports full security, encryption, VPN, WIFI, mesh, and LTE options. Coupled with simultaneous multiple protocols provides an excellent retrofit choice and future migration.
|Industry leading IoT connectivity|
A user friendly Node-REDTM interface encourages all types of people to connect LOYTEC devices with their systems.
- Simultaneous multi-protocol (BACnet, Modbus, MPBus, OPC, LON, SNMP, EnOcean and others)
- IoT ready with Node-Red, the easy to use IoT interface
- WiFi, mesh, and LTE modem options for projects new and existing
- Over 90 preconfigured applications, custom mode, or fully programmable using L-STUDIO program
- Thousands of data points available for custom programming
- Device has built-in LCD for local overrides and system settings
Find out more:
- LIOB-585 datasheet
- Watch the LIOB-585 video on Youtube
- Download Pre-canned Control Applications (installer, device backups)