- LOYTEC presents KNX-implementation for L-INX Automation Servers, L-ROC Room Controllers and the universal gateway LGATE-950. Now KNXnet/IP (Ethernet/IP) is supported by all of these devices.
- Launch of the LIOB-18x line of products, of LGATE-951 and of LWEB-802, the visualization in a standard webbrowser.
- Eleven LOYTEC devices at once are attested compliance with the international BACnet standard. All BACnet enabled L-INX Automation Servers, the L-GATE product line and the LIP-ME201 BACnet Router are BTL-certified now.
- LOYTEC Americas expands and moves to a new location in Wisconsin.
- As the erection of LOYTECs headquarters addition in Vienna proceeds, the topping-out ceremony can be held on August 9.
- Awards: For the third time "Product of the Year" at the LonMark International Best of the Year Awards with the L-DALI CEA-709 Controller, Finalist at European Business Awards - the biggest European Business Award Program - with L-ROC, with L-WEB Nominee at CONSTANTINUS Awards (by the Austrian Professional Association of Management Consultancy and Information Technology), for the fifth (!) time laureate at Austria's Leading Companies (third place in the state of Vienna, seventh in the overall ranking, Wirtschaftsblatt), Health Award of Upper Austria (by the Economic Chamber of Upper Austria).
- In June Sea Lion Sound opens, a new exhibit at the Zoo of St. Louis, Missouri, USA. There visitors can walk through an underwater tunnel into the sea lions' habitat to watch the animals swimming. Communication for the chiller of the giant aquarium is provided by a LINX-100 Automation Server.
- In September the construction of the new REXHOLM distribution center and warehouse in Denmark is completed. The 15,000 m² facilities' lighting, HVAC and security systems are controlled by LINX-120, L-IOB and L-DALI.
In the same month a trend-setting new building starts operation in Bavaria, Germany: High School Wendelstein. The energy concept of the building consequently relies on renewable energies and comprehensive system integration. 188 LOYTEC devices in total contribute to the smooth operation of the various systems.