The training participant is able to create graphical projects for L-VIS touch displays and web based L-WEB visualizations according to customer specifications. Besides basic functions like displaying and operating data points, the user is also able to perform complex tasks with the help of action objects, triggers and math objects.
System integrators, plant programmers
- Overview of L-VIS devices and L-WEB visualization
- Creation of L-VIS projects
- Use of different display controls
- Creation of an L-WEB project
- OPC communication in L-WEB
- Project tests
- Application scenarios for LWEB-802/803
- Use of graphics library
- Efficient project management using templates
- Good knowledge of one or more bus systems in building automation (CEA-709, BACnet, or Modbus). It is highly recommended to familiarize yourself with the programming tools – possibly by watching our video tutorials – ahead of the training. The required software tools can be downloaded free of charge from the LOYTEC website. The training focuses on creating more complex tasks and an efficient working.
Recommended prior knowledge
- Creation of data points, Handling of L-INX Configurator (LTRAIN-GATEWAYS)
- Handling of L-VIS Configurator
Please follow this link to download the configuration software, manuals, and also demonstrative video tutorials for free. If you log in, you will get access to the entire download area.
Events for LTRAIN-GRAPHICS Trainings