The training participant is able to configure and commission a DALI system and to use the integrated tools for troubleshooting. The L-DALI controllers can be integrated into the superior building control via gateway functions (LON or BACnet).
System integrators, lighting engineers
- DALI basics
- Overview of LOYTEC DALI devices
- Commissioning of DALI networks
- Working with web interface and configuration software
- Functions of the programmable L-DALI controllers
- Configuration of lighting controller functions (constant light control, presence control …)
- Creation and retrieval of lighting scenarios
- Configuration of schedulers, alarms, and trends
- BACnet and CEA-709 interface on the L-DALI controller
- For understanding gateway functions: knowledge of BACnet and/or CEA-709
Recommended prior knowledge
- Working with the L-INX configurator (creation of data points …)
- Handling of L-INX Configurator (LTRAIN-GATEWAYS)
Please follow this link to download the configuration software, manuals, and also demonstrative video tutorials for free. If you log in, you will get access to the entire download area.