The training participant is able to perform typical automation tasks of building automation, e.g. controlling ventilation systems or heating circuits using L-INX controllers and L-IOB I/O modules.
System integrators, plant programmers
- Introduction into the L-STUDIO Software
- Concepts and structure of the IEC 61131 and IEC 61499 language
- Creating function logic with data points and graphical systems
- Working with function blocks, device types and resources
- Testing and debugging of the system
- Configuration of schedulers, alarms, and trends
- Deploying of logic and graphical projects
- Contents of the LOYTEC building automation library
- Working with the LOYTEC building automation library
Requirements (please also note our online training)
- Knowledge of the set-up and function of HVAC systems (ventilations system, heating control systems...)
- Basic knowledge of PLC programming
- Basic knowledge of bus systems in building automation (LON, BACnet, Modbus …)
- Knowledge of the LOYTEC data point concept and the configuration of I/O modules (L-INX Configurator)
- Knowledge of LOYTEC L-VIS Configurator and of concepts for creating graphical projects (L-VIS and L-WEB).
- After registering for the training, you will receive a link to our free online training for specific content preparation. This will enable you to acquire essential LOYTEC knowledge (data point concept, L-INX / L-VIS Configurator, etc.).
During the first two days of the training you will learn about the concepts and how to use the software. On day three - a “workshop and exam” day - you will have to implement a control system based on the learned material from day 1 and 2.
Events for LTRAIN-LSTUDIO Trainings
Delta Electronics, Taipei, Taiwan —
1F, No. 256, Yang Guang Street, Neihu Dist, Taipei, Taiwan
Nieuwerkerk aan den IJssel, Netherlands —
Vedotec B.V., De Vijf Boeken 1k, 2911 BL, Nieuwerkerk aan den IJssel
Barcelona, Spain —
E-Controls, Passatge Garrotxa, 6, 08830 Sant Boi de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
Online Training —