The training participant is able to perform typical automation tasks of building automation, e.g. controlling ventilation systems or heating circuits using L-INX controllers and L-IOB I/O modules.
System integrators, plant programmers
- Introduction into the L-STUDIO Software
- Concepts and structure of the IEC 61131 and IEC 61499 language
- Creating function logic with data points and graphical systems
- Working with function blocks, device types and resources
- Testing and debugging of the system
- Configuration of schedulers, alarms, and trends
- Deploying of logic and graphical projects
- Contents of the LOYTEC building automation library*
- Working with the LOYTEC building automation library
Requirements (please also note our online training)
- Knowledge of the set-up and function of HVAC systems (ventilations system, heating control systems...)
- Basic knowledge of PLC programming
- Basic knowledge of bus systems in building automation (LON, BACnet, Modbus …)
- Knowledge of the LOYTEC data point concept and the configuration of I/O modules (L-INX Configurator)
- Knowledge of LOYTEC L-VIS Configurator and of concepts for creating graphical projects (L-VIS and L-WEB).
- After registering for the training, you will receive a link to our free online training for specific content preparation. This will enable you to acquire essential LOYTEC knowledge (data point concept, L-INX / L-VIS Configurator, etc.).
During the first two days of the training you will learn about the concepts and how to use the software. On day three - a “workshop and exam” day - you will have to implement a control system based on the learned material from day 1 and 2.
Events for LTRAIN-LSTUDIO Trainings
LOYTEC Headquarters in Vienna, Austria —
Blumengasse 35, 1170 Vienna, Austria
Delta Electronics, Taipei, Taiwan —
1F, No. 256, Yang Guang Street, Neihu Dist, Taipei, Taiwan
Maintal, Germany —
Robert-Bosch-Strasse 11, 63477 Maintal, Germany
Krakow, Poland —
ZDANIA HQ - ul. Mazowiecka 25, 30-019 Krakow
Nieuwerkerk aan den IJssel, Netherlands —
Vedotec B.V., De Vijf Boeken 1k, 2911 BL, Nieuwerkerk aan den IJssel
*During the training attendees will use LOYTEC libraries. LOYTEC provides licenses for these libraries free of charge. Therefor a managing director or any other legal representative needs to sign the license agreement before the training is attended. Download access for the LOYTEC libraries is granted after we have received the signed