L852DL Version 1.2
The LOYTEC L-852 Download Tool can be used to upgrade the firmware of LOYTEC devices (CEA-852 capability) via the Ethernet interface.
NIC - LOYTEC Network Interface Software 4.2.1
The Network Interface Software consists of:
- NIC device drivers (NIC709-IP1E100, NIC709-IP3E100, NIC709-PCI100, NIC709-USB100 as well as discontinued products NIC709-PP, NIC709-IP1E, NIC709-IP3E,...)
- Support of all LOYTEC devices with RNI (Remote Network Interface), i.e. LINX-1x0, LROC-1x0, LVIS-3E1xx, LVIS-100-RE, LGATE-950 (the character x represents any number)
- LOYTEC Configuration Tool (L-Config)
- Development environment (binaries for ORION Stack applications) on Windows XP or higher, Server 2003 or higher (32- and 64-bit); and Linux with 2.6 Kernel
- Support of MIP/LDV and LNS/VNI. LNS applications require OpenLDV™ Version 3.4 or higher to work correctly with LOYTEC Network Interfaces.
Please also update your LPA and LSD software. To install the NIC Software, please follow the instructions in the Readme file.
NIC-IP Firmware 3.2.2 for NIC709-IPxE100 devices
Here you can download the latest NIC-IP firmware image for NIC709-IP1E100 and NIC709-IP3E100 devices.
IMPORTANT: This firmware archive is only to be used if the NIC-IP article numer ends with 100.
CE Declaration of Conformity
Pictographs and Shapes
LOYTEC EPLAN Macro Library 1.0
This library can be used with the following software:
EPLAN Electric P8 2.3
LOYTEC Product-Illustration 200 % Front View
Here you can download front view illustrations of LOYTEC devices (in a ratio 2:1).
Purpose of use: project management, LonMaker™, text processing programs and presentations
Front view illustrations are available for all LOYTEC devices which are able to be assembled on the DIN rail and for all L-VIS Touch Panels.
AN007E Network Infrastructure White Paper
This application note provides information on how to use LOYTEC network infrastructure products (L-Switch, L-IP, L-Proxy, and NIC) together with LOYTEC network interfaces in different example use cases. It also explains how the different operating modes of the devices work and which operating mode should be chosen for specific applications.