New firmware updates and software releases are online. Subscribe here for our Newsletter "New Software Releases".
New Release LWEB-802 Visualization via Web Browser
- LWEB-802 Visualization via Web Browser 1.4.1
LWEB-802 is a web application which runs in a web browser. Therefore, LWEB-802 is platform independent and can also be executed on Android and iOS devices.
The LWEB-802 web application can be accessed using following URL:
Runs in the following web browsers: Google Chrome (recommended), Firefox, Internet Explorer 9, Android web browser, iOS web browser
New Release LWEB-800
- LWEB-800 Visualization Version 1.9.0 PC-Version, free Visualization on a PC together with L-INX Automation Server LINX-10x/LINX-12x/LINX-20x/LINX-22x or LINX-15x
New Releases L-INX, LGATE-900 & LGATE-950/951
- L-INX Configurator 4.9.3 for configurating L-INX Automation Servers, L-IOB I/O Modules, L-IOB I/O Controllers, and L-GATE Gateways,
- LINX-10x LINX-11x LINX-20x LINX-21x LGATE-900 Firmware 4.9.3 for LINX-100, LINX-101, LINX-110, LINX-111, LINX-200, LINX-201, LINX-210, LINX-211, and LGATE-900 (for BTL-certified LGATE-900 devices start from serial no. 009714-xxxxxxxxxxxx),
- LINX-12x LINX-15x LINX-22x LGATE-95x Firmware 4.9.3 for LINX-120, LINX-121, LINX-150, LINX-151, LINX-220, LINX-221 Automation Servers and LGATE-95x Universal Gateways,
- LGATE-900 Firmware 4.9.3 for LGATE-900 devices (use this firmware only for devices up to and including serial no. 009713-xxxxxxxxxxxx).
New Releases L-IOB
- LIOB-10x-15x Firmware 4.9.3 for LIOB-100, LIOB-101, LIOB-102, LIOB-103, LIOB-150, LIOB-151, LIOB-152, LIOB-153, and LIOB-154,
- LIOB-18x_4xx_5xx Firmware 4.9.3 for LIOB-180, LIOB-181, LIOB-182, LIOB-183, LIOB-184, LIOB-450, LIOB-451, LIOB-452, LIOB-453, LIOB-454, LIOB-480, LIOB-481, LIOB-482, LIOB-483, LIOB-484, LIOB-550, LIOB-551, LIOB-552, LIOB-553, LIOB-554, LIOB-580, LIOB-551, LIOB-582, LIOB-583, and LIOB-584.
Older firmware versions (before version 2.2.3) must first be updated to version 2.2.3 (click here to download 2.2.3), before they can be updated to even higher versions. A version 2.2.1 for example must be updated to version 2.2.3 before it can be updated to version 4.X.Y.