- Easy integration into LOYTEC L‑DALI lighting systems and LROC‑40x room automation controllers with a special focus on lighting control and reducing energy costs
- DALI-2 certified input device, according to IEC62386-101, IEC62386-103, IEC62386-301, IEC62386-303 and IEC62386-304
- High sensitivity occupancy detection – dual technology (PIR and digital microphone), optimized for office applications
- Lux level measurements
- Built-in infrared receiver for optional infrared remote control L-RC1
- Temperature sensor
- Humidity sensor
- 3 digital inputs (dry contact)
- Configurable Bluetooth beacons and services: asset tracking and access to LWEB-900 room control solution
- The LDALI-MS4-BT can be mounted directly in false ceilings (spring mount included).
- The LDALI‑MS2-BT can be mounted in a flush-mounted box, directly in false ceilings (spring mount included) or on-wall (surface mounting box included).
- Multi-master compatible, up to 16 LDALI‑MS2-BT/ LDALI-MS4-BT sensors per DALI channel given a sufficiently dimensioned bus supply
- Supplied via the DALI bus, no external power supply required
- Sensor head of the LDALI-MS2-BT can be tilted up to ±15° vertically
- Flat lense in LDALI-MS4-BT type
- Firmware Update via DALI