PAMA west al jahra branch, Kuwait, 2015
Another PAMA branch, the seat of the public authority of minority affairs in Kuwait was automated by the LOYTEC Competence Partner Ahmed Isaq Co. However, this building is more advanced than the fahd al ahmad branch as additionally L-DALI lighting control is used for all building offices and corridors. The building is likewise connected with the headquarters through web interface for monitoring purposes. The ministry of public works is observing the building and the work progress.
The integrated systems are based on BACnet IP/TCP protocol.
- All the electrical distribution board are connected with the IBMS system for monitoring and controlling (ON/OFF/TRIP).
- The DALI lighting system controls lighting for all building offices and corridors.
- IP CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) is connected through web interface hyperlink for each camera through the graphical user interface.
- The fire alarm system is integrated through a LonMark interface module. The installed system monitors all the building smoke detectors.
- The IP PUBLIC ADRESS is controlled through hyperlinks from the graphical user interface.
- The HVAC system has a third party building automation system that is connected with the LOYTEC system through LonMark for monitoring and controlling the BMS functions.
- Pumps such as booster pumps, lifting pumps, sump pumps, and firefighting pumps are being monitored for their status (ON/OFF/TRIP)
|Number of Nodes||-|
AHMED ISAQ CO.
|LOYTEC Components||1 x LINX-151, 4 x LIOB-550, 4 x LDALI-3E104, 4 x LDALI-PWR4-U, 110 x LDALI-MS1|